Comprehending the Significance of Syafahullah: Here are the Distinctions > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 검색
  • 회원가입

로그인

다양한 서비스와 이벤트 혜택을 누리실 수 있습니다.

아이디 비밀번호

Comprehending the Significance of Syafahullah: Here are the Distinctio…

페이지 정보

작성자 Hildegard Winde… 작성일 24-09-26 03:49 조회 48 댓글 0

본문

n Furthermore, for those who perform Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold for them in paradise. Some also say that any Muslim, male or female, who carries out this prayer will receive rewards similar to doing Umra

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgTahajjud prayer is a prayer performed in the last third of the night. If you liked this article and you also would like to be given more info about Early Muslim rulers generously visit our page. Then, after conducting the tahajjud prayer, we are recommended to recite the tahajjud prayer. Reciting the tahajjud prayer is believed to be an

033031400_1679908390-top-view-islamic-new-year-with-quran-book.jpge preceding year.
"The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the preceding year and the coming year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast erases the sins of the past y

d cutting nails."
Based on this hadith, fiqh scholars have determined that activities related to cleanliness and neatness, such as trimming pubic hair, plucking armpit hair, and cutting nails, are consi

ry fasting month.
"The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

u haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu

One of the benefits of dhikr is obtaining protection from Allah SWT. Those who continuously remember Allah and praise Him will be protected from various harms. Dhikr is also considered to open the door to safety in this world and the hereafter. This can be seen from a hadith which states that if certain dhikr is recited three times in the evening, it can protect a person from the danger of poison that

Meaning: Those to whom hypocrites said, "Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them." But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, "Sufficient for us is Allah, and [He is] the best Disposer of aff

its own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the excellence of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the last stages of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but was unable to multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to various hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I abide by Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge Your blessings upon me and I acknowledge my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

ving Charity

Another important act to perform on the night of 1 Suro is giving charity. Providing charity to those in need, whether in the form of money, food, or goods, is a encouraged practice. This is a form of gratitude and sharing happiness. Of course, this practice is not only done on the night of 1 Suro,

to practice:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

utting Nails

The next practice stressed in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

Understanding the meaning of hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman nasir in Arabic is crucial so that the recited dhikr can be internalized. Attempting to understand the meaning of this phrase is also a form of earnestness in doing dhikr as a means of communicating with Alla

n Referring to a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, the Prophet Muhammad SAW said, "O son of Adam, do not be lazy in doing four units at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), certainly I will fulfill your needs at the end of the day

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for practicing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it permissible to practice voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpgn Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은 info@goodinvent.com

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.